Teeth Whitening in Caroline Springs
Professional teeth whitening is the most convenient, quick and reliable way to achieve a whiter smile.
The Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Natural remedies and over-the-counter products can help whiten your teeth, but they’re not always effective or convenient.
Professional teeth whitening is an effective option for those who want a whiter smile. Professional bleaching will cost more than natural remedies or over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Still, it’s the most reliable way to go about achieving this goal of having white teeth. It’s quick, convenient, and can give you a brighter smile. Using over-the-counter teeth whitening products may take weeks and result in a set of teeth with uneven whiteness. Moreover, according to the Australian Dental Association, whitening your teeth without the assistance of a professional can lead to harmful side effects.
Getting professional teeth whitening helps prevent gum irritation and sensitive teeth caused by bleaching, which is slightly corrosive and can irritate the gums.
Zoom In-Chair Teeth Whitening
With Philips Zoom, you can whiten your teeth up to eight shades in just one hour.
Assessing your teeth is the first step. Upon determining that you are a candidate for teeth whitening, we will take impressions of your teeth and create customised trays. Your teeth will be polished, and a barrier will protect your gums.
After that, the teeth whitening solution is applied, and we will use a special light to accelerate the whitening process. You will be given sensitivity-reducing gel to ease discomfort and detailed instructions for aftercare to ensure that your whiter teeth remain intact.
This contemporary option is gentle, quick, and minimally invasive. The wavelength that the laser uses has an absorption peak in water, which means the bleaching gel that we use won’t require any additional absorbing particles.
Unlike other laser-assisted teeth whitening systems, TouchWhite will not penetrate the pulp and hard tissue of your tooth. It is a game-changer; this dental treatment is not only faster than the alternatives, but it also offers the same, sometimes better, results with less risk.
Opalescence Take-Home Kits
We understand that not everyone has time to visit our clinic, so we want to provide you with as many options as possible for whitening at home.
We offer take-home teeth whitening kits for patients who can’t get to our clinic or aren’t in a hurry to whiten their teeth. You’ll receive everything you need to complete your whitening at home. It includes a high-concentration whitening gel and custom trays. During your consultations, we’ll clean your teeth to ensure the best whitening effect.
We can then take impressions that will be used to create your whitening trays. You fill the tray with gel at home, then wear it for the prescribed time. Depending on your needs, we can select the appropriate concentration of the whitening solution, determining how long it will stay on your teeth.
Teeth Whitening Pens
You may prefer to use a whitening pen if you don’t need much whitening power or only have one or a couple of teeth you’d like to whiten.
It can give you the brighter teeth you’re looking for at an affordable price.
Book An Appointment With Our Team Today
Request an appointment with our amazing team today if you want to get dental work done. We can provide you with the best options for your situation and we’ll fit you in as soon as possible.
Why Choose Magical Smiles for Teeth Whitening in Caroline Springs
If you’re looking for a way to brighten your smile, we can help.
We can help you achieve a bright smile with our teeth whitening services. Our team of dental professionals are trained in the latest techniques and technologies to ensure your comfort during your appointment. You’ll be able to relax knowing that we will take care of all your needs from start to finish.
You can choose among several teeth whitening options: Zoom in-chair whitening, take-home kits, laser teeth whitening, and teeth whitening pens. Plus, if you would like a payment plan arranged for your procedures, we can help make that happen, too, because we believe that quality dental care should be within everyone’s reach. Our partners, National Dental Plan, Afterpay, and Supercare, allow us to offer you a flexible financing plan within minutes. No matter what option is best for you, we’re here to make sure everything goes smoothly so you can get back on track with your life as soon as possible.
Teeth Whitening FAQs
If tooth whitening is not for you, dental crowns and porcelain veneers are alternatives you might want to consider:
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown fits around your entire tooth, giving it protection and strength. It provides cover or support for damage and can mask flaws, such as tooth discolouration.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are bonded to the tooth and hide various imperfections, like discoloured teeth.
Teeth discolouration can be caused by the following:
- Extrinsic Discolouration: These kinds of tooth stains occur on the tooth surface. External factors such as coffee, tea, red wine, and smoking can cause extrinsic discolouration.
- Intrinsic Discolouration: Intrinsic discolouration starts inside the tooth. It can be triggered by certain medications, dental trauma, infection, or aging. For example, our tooth enamel gets thinner as we age, and our teeth become darker over time.
The procedure of teeth whitening generally is considered safe, but there are risks and side effects:
- Temporary tooth sensitivity may occur after one or two treatments. Your dentist may recommend sodium fluoride gel and potassium nitrate gel to alleviate the discomfort.
- Gingival irritation, which leads to redness in the gum area, can occur if the whitening products come in contact with your gum tissue. Following the cosmetic treatment, the pain should eventually subside.
- When using a take-home whitening kit, there is a slight risk of ingesting the post-treatment gel, leading to nausea and vomiting. However, you should have almost no chance of this happening because your custom-fitted tray should fit practically perfectly around your teeth.
Magical Smiles has a variety of teeth whitening options available for you, whether in the dental office or at home:
- Zoom In-Chair Teeth Whitening: The first step is to have your teeth assessed. Once we determine that you’re a candidate for teeth whitening, we’ll take impressions of your teeth to custom-create your whitening trays. Your teeth will be polished, and your gums protected by a barrier. The teeth whitening solution is then applied. We’ll use a special light to accelerate the whitening process. Afterwards, we’ll give you a sensitivity-reducing gel so that you don’t experience any discomfort. You’ll also receive full aftercare instructions so that you can maintain your results.
- Laser Teeth Whitening – TouchWhite: TouchWhite uses a unique approach and is easy to perform. It eliminates the main disadvantages of other laser-assisted whitening methods because the bleaching gel we use won’t require any additional absorbing particles. Your tooth’s pulp and hard tissue won’t be penetrated, which can be a risk with other laser-assisted teeth whitening systems. The mixed gel is applied to teeth with a spatula, and each tooth will be irradiated. Then, an aspirator is used to remove the gel, and water is sprayed onto the teeth to rinse them thoroughly.
- Teeth Whitening Pens and Opalescence Take-Home Kits: We offer take-home kits and teeth whitening for patients who can’t get to our clinic or aren’t in a hurry to whiten their teeth. You’ll receive everything you need, including instructions, to complete your whitening at home.