Dental Implants in Caroline Springs
A confident smile with the peace of mind that it will stay that way.
What Are Dental Implants & How It Can Help Me?
It’s not just about having an empty space in your mouth when you lose a tooth. You may fear showing other people you’re missing teeth or lack confidence about being in pictures because you don’t want to show the world what you’re missing. We get it. And there are options available for replacing lost teeth. But if you want to avoid wearing a denture or dental bridge, dental implants are your best choice. Among other things, their natural appearance, safety, reliability, and durability make them an excellent choice.
Dental implants are a solution for those who have lost one or more teeth. A dental implant is a titanium post inserted into the jawbone during surgery to replace a missing tooth. The result is a natural-looking artificial tooth. Over time, the dental implant will be fused as part of your bone structure by the body and function normally without any problems.
Due to their stability and ability to stand alone without affecting adjacent teeth, dental implants are the closest thing to the aesthetic appearance of a natural tooth. Dental implants can prevent further bone loss where the original tooth was removed since there isn’t an empty space in your mouth. After the site has healed, you can choose to have a dental crown prosthetic, dental bridge, or denture attached to this replacement root.
Book A Free Dental Implant Consultation Today
If you’re looking for dental implants, there are many benefits to using the services of Magical Smiles. We’ve helped hundreds of patients receive free consultations about their implant options.
Why Choose Magical Smiles As Your Caroline Springs Dentist
If you’re looking for a dentist in Caroline Springs to restore your beautiful smile, look no further.
It may feel like your life is on hold because of missing teeth. We understand how important it is for you to get back your beautiful smile, and we want to help! Our dental team will meet with you for an evaluation. They will discuss all the available options to address your problem, not just dental implants but also other cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental crowns, bridges, or veneers.
At Magical Smiles, we believe that everyone deserves to have an attractive smile and healthy teeth. We offer affordable dental care with payment plans up to $12,000, with no deposit and no interest for plans over $6,000. It could be as little as $50 per week, depending on the amount. If you’d like to learn more about dental implants, the first step in the process is to have an initial consultation with our dental team at Magical Smiles.
Our team will work hard to make sure you leave happy and satisfied every time you visit our office. Come in today and let us help give you back your beautiful smile!
Dental Implants FAQs
A single-tooth implant costs between $3,000 and $5,500. The cost of implants varies greatly depending on the factors involved. Other dental procedures may be required before the dental implant surgery. For example, you may need a bone graft or a sinus lift to make space for your new teeth. Also, front teeth are often more expensive than back teeth.
Dental implants can be an expensive procedure, but we want the quality care you need to be within your reach. Magical Smiles offers payment plans up to $12,000, with no deposit and competitive interest rates for plans over six figures. It would mean an affordable weekly cost of as little as fifty dollars.
The majority of people are suitable candidates for implants. Dental implants may be the perfect option for you. You can be considered an ideal candidate for dental implants if these factors apply:
- You are healthy enough for an extraction or oral surgery.
- You have no major medical conditions.
- You have healthy gums.
- You have enough bone material in your jawbone to hold the implant.
Other factors need to be considered for an optimal outcome, such as habits affecting oral health (smoking, teeth grinding) and existing chronic disorders (heart disease, diabetes). It would be best if you also committed to good oral hygiene and regular check-ups with your dentist. We have to evaluate each patient individually, so talk to us if you are considering dental implants.
Dental Implants vs. Dentures:
- Unlike dentures, dental implants are permanent teeth replacements, so you don’t have to worry about them falling out of your mouth.
- Dental implants are more comfortable and look more natural than dentures.
- Dental implants last longer than dentures, so they are a better long-term investment.
- As opposed to dentures, dental implants do not need special care. You can clean them the same way as your natural teeth without having to remove them.
Dental Implants vs. Dental Bridges:
- The natural-looking appearance of dental implants lasts longer than that of dental bridges.
- Dental implants are less likely than dental bridges to cause tooth decay and cavities in surrounding teeth.
- Dental implants do not damage adjacent healthy teeth, while dental bridges may damage them.
- Dental implants last longer than dental bridges.
The various methods for placing implants typically fall into two categories:
- Endosteal Implants: These are the most widely used implants. Endosteal implants include screws, cylinders, and bladed varieties, depending on your needs and preferences. The majority of people use them because they’re safe and effective. An endosteal implant is attached to the jawbone by screwing it in, which requires a healthy jawbone with adequate density. To qualify for this procedure, you must have adequate bone tissue to support the implant properly.
- Subperiosteal Implants: These dental implants are placed without drilling the jawbone. Subperiosteal implants are placed on the bone underneath the gum instead of inside the bone. If the jawbone isn’t strong enough to support an endosteal implant, this technique is used. The overall treatment process is typically completed in two appointments, a much shorter treatment plan than endosteal implants.
If you are considering dental implants, Magical Smiles can help you determine which option is best for your needs and provide one-on-one care from experts that get results. Call us today!